Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

 Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
January 08, 2014
MEGA ASSET MANAGEMENT CO., LTD  # 315, Ang Doung St ( Corner of Monivong Blvd )  Wat Phnom, Doun Penh, Phnom Penh

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is POM BOPHANN, I am writing to apply for a position of Engineer in the field of Water System in the Building and Structure of Construction in your company. I believe that my internship experience along with my strong academic performance has prepared me for such an opportunity and will allow me the chance to contribute as an intern in a highly effective and professional manner.  
I am currently pursuing a double major; a year five student at the Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC) in the major of Rural Engineering (Water Resource and Infrastructure Division), and a four year student at Paññāsātra University of Cambodia (PUC),  in major Business Administration.
Though I know that you will have many applicants for this position, I want to point out that I have prior internship experiences that few can match. I have gained valuable skills as an intern involved with a site engineer during my last vacation. I’ve also done the project along with my teacher which is related to the position I am applying for. With my broad range of experiences, I believe I can make a contribution to your company.  
I would enjoy meeting with you to discuss the position of Water System in the Building and Structure of Construction further, at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me at (+855)70 861 925 or by e-mail at bophannpom@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like additional credentials in support of my application. Thank you for your time and serious consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Faithfully yours,
POM BOPHANN

No comments: